Master’s Home Touch
We are a family run business that consists of a husband and wife team that is passionate about food and sharing the culture of Jamaica by bringing the taste of this lovely island’s cuisine to your palates.
We specialise in serving Caribbean dishes that is sumptuous with the authentic taste of how we use to cook in Jamaica.
We cater for any types of functions or events and also offer Rum Punch Receptions. If you would also like us to plan or prepare that special occasion for you too, then Master’s Home Touch should be your choice.
Where your need is not catering and just a night in having a Takeaway, we will deliver our food to you in the comfort of your home via our Delivery partners Uber Eats and Deliveroo.
We pride ourselves also in giving you value for money and can customise any menu to suit your needs.
We care about the environment
As a Catering Company, we cannot ignore the responsibility of ensuring that we are not contributing to the destruction of our planet. We have therefore taken the decision to source packaging materials that will either be recyclable or when disposed of is beneficial to the earth, being eco-friendly. We are therefore carefully selecting what we use to package your food in.
Eco-Friendly Properties of Bagasse
- Produced as a bi-product from growing sugarcane.
- Sustainably sourced with little or no environmental impact.
- 100% compostable and will break down to compost if left in the natural environment.
- No additional additives or chemicals are needed to whiten or strengthen it.
Bagasse material holds many natural features that make it ideal for use in food packaging and takeaway food containers.
- High resistance to temperature, easily withstands up to 95 degrees, microwave and freezer safe.
- High strength and durability. Fibrous texture adds protection far greater than paper and polystyrene packaging.
- Highly insulating, ensuring that it can keep food warmer for longer than traditional plastic and paper food packaging.
Our Soups and home-made drinks are served in 100% biodegradable cups.